Amy with some coworkers
Lead System Administrator, Wyle IS/Solar Data Analysis Center
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, MD 20771
Amy is responsible for:
- software and hardware maintenance at the SDAC
- network administration at the SOHO EAF
- assisting with network administration at the SOHO EOF
- network and system security for the SOHO EAF and SDAC
- programming as needed at the SDAC, in IDL, C, and perl
Amy is NOT a solar physicist or astronomer. If you have a question
about sunspots, eclipses, solar flares, or related topics, please
ask a scientist. Amy will be happy to answer questions about data
access and software
use, among other things.
There are several local resources for science related questions, including
- the Public Affairs
Office at NASA
Goddard Space Flight Center
SOHO project can answer
questions about the
sun, especially about current research. And most especially concerning
results from their instruments aboard the SOHO satellite.
- The Solar Flare
Theory webpage - a very good webpage about solar flares.
Dr. Gordon Holman answers questions about the sun.
to the SDAC people page.
to the home page for the SDAC.
Last modified Wednesday, 16-Sep-2009 18:11:40 EDT.